Sunday, January 27, 2008

My First Friend

When I was in kindergarten, like many other kids, I was shy, quiet and always to myself.I only speak a little English when I was young.I used to speak fluent Punjabi and Bahasa Melayu.But times change and so did I.I met a girl on the playground in the kindergarten one day. I were running by myself to a swing when another girl came in it first.We were in the same kindergarten but we never spoke to each other.A couple of minutes later,we became so close to each other.Our mothers spoke to each other and found out that we are actually far away relatives. My friend on the other hand speaks fluent English.But I made an effort on learning English by hard.And now I am speaking English as fluently as hers. She also helps me with my homework.When now sometimes I sit and think about this, I feel happy to have such a good friend who is always by my side.

4 comments:

Neshwa said...

Nice and touching bolg.I think,you should elaborate about your friend...

~NaNtHiNi-) said...

cool blog....
know tis long time ago!!

Anonymous said...

Who i this friend....is it parveen

Anonymous said...

who's that girl?........